We’re always looking for high-quality content in the power tools, gardening, and home improvement niches that will genuinely help our readers. If you are are a native English speaker and are interested in being a guest blogger then we want to hear from you!
Note: due to the amount of poor quality guest post applications we receive, most go straight to the trash can without replying. Please take your time and write something interesting when you contact us re guest posting. Only truly unique and high-quality correspondence will be answered.
Read this first–Tips For Getting My Attention
If you want a response – then seriously…put some effort into contacting me:
- Do not use templated outreach emails – they are VERY easy to spot and generally get sent straight to the trash can
- Send me an email from a proper email account(your site’s domain). When I receive emails from free email accounts it just tells me you aren’t serious about your site and it is probably some cheap VA doing the actual outreach.
- Do some research – pitch me some ideas for articles that people will actually search for.
- I am not interested in generic, boring articles that no one wants to read e.g. “10 ways to improve your garden”… cmon….. boring!
And the most important point:
I am looking for posts which will bring organic traffic. 5 minutes of long tail keyword research will likely result in you getting a guest post…don’t be lazy.
Do the keyword research and send me your ideas.
What We Expect
We only publish high quality, well-written articles that are actually useful to our readers. Articles that are obviously written to only include a backlink to a website will be rejected.
Please think carefully before you fill out the form below – are you willing to put in the time and effort into a high-quality article?
- Write a 1,000-word minimum original piece. Articles must not have been published anywhere else, online or offline. This includes also your personal blog.
- Write in a conversational tone, like explaining to your friends. Be informative, educational, positive, yet still easy to read.
- Include at least one photo. Your photo should be big enough (more than 400×400 px), well lit, and not stolen from other websites.
- Come up with a title that grabs readers’ attention. Ask yourself: how will reading this article make someone’s life better? What problem does it solve?
- Keep your opening short, preferably less than 100 words (no one likes long intros). Your opening should intrigue readers to continue reading your article.
- You can place one link to your own website/profile page in the article. It’d be nice if you link to other articles on Garden reviewer too!
Here are the main topics that I am looking for:
- Home Improvement
- Power Tools
- Hand tools, Woodworking
Email your guest post to [email protected] . and we shall discuss our steps next moving forward. In the email, please provide the following info if you want to write for us:
- Your brief bio/experience in the topics
- The website you are representing